Job Opening in Baton Rouge: INSTALLATION PROFESSIONAL
Ultimate Closet Systems, locally owned and operated, is growing! We are searching for an experienced Installation Professional (someone well organized, motivated and fast thinking) to join our winning team.
We are well known in the industry for designing and installing excellent custom storage solutions (closets, pantries, garages, laundry rooms, and much more), as well as, providing an exceptional experience for our clients.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Review planned activities and communicate time estimate with client
• Prep job site for installation requirements
• Install product
• Manage clean-up of job site
• Review installation with client, adjust any items required
• Obtain client sign off
• Able to read installation drawings, blueprints and job specifications
• Follow instructions completely and successfully
• Previous carpentry experience
• Power and common hand tool experience
• Planning and organization skills
• Good time management
• Excellent verbal communication
• Attention to detail
• Creative problem solver
• Valid driver's license and clean driving record
• Own transportation to office
This is a full time long-term position. We offer competitive pay (based upon experience) with vacation and holidays. To apply, select the APPLY NOW button below.