Enjoy a glass of wine in a custom wine cellar crafted to match the appearance of your home and the style of your collection.
Used for entertaining or storage, our custom wine racks and wine rooms are created with function in mind. Enhance the beauty of your wine room with lighting that dramatically changes the look of your cellar.
Counter tops are perfect for pouring and serving while our wine bottle storage creates easy access or use cabinet doors to conceal bottles that you prefer remain hidden.
We can integrate elements that are already installed, such as a wine refrigerator. Wine glasses beautifully displayed using racks and accessories to make your wine storage room attractive and efficient.
Ultimate Closet Systems Wine Cellar Difference
At Ultimate Closet Systems we begin each new wine rack by working with you identify your needs. We welcome collaboration with our in-house designers in obtaining a custom plan and a budget applicable to each client. Since every client and cellar is unique, we invite revised designs and open conversations about every project. Whether our designer or yours, the artistic details each designer provides are secure and used exclusively to his or her client.
Our in-depth discovery process includes your aesthetic desires, budget, bottle counts, types of storage and the available footprint you wish to build within. We will also ask you about any unusual bottle sizes you may have collected, your consumption patterns, the anticipated growth of your collection and how you intend to use your cellar.
Ultimate Closet Systems is Louisiana's premier Wine Room dealer. We service Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Lafayette as well as all of South Louisiana.
Wine Storage Process
- ROOM PREPARATION BASED UPON CELLAR TYPE
- Climate Control
- Vapor Barrier
- Electrical & Lighting Locations
- COOLING SYSTEM FOR CLIMATE CONTROLLED
- Self Contained Units
- Split Cooling Systems
- Ducted Systems
- Consultation with Client
- Meet with your client to obtain room dimensions and desired design.
- Discuss their collection and their future endeavors.
- Function of Space — Showcase, Entertaining, Basic Storage
- Bottle types/sizes — Half, Wine, Champagne, Magnums, Imperials, Jeroboams, and more
- Display areas
- Decanting areas
- Table top space
- Design Request
- Supply room dimensions and design specifications for evaluation from our experienced design team to transform into a 2-D computer aided drawing with a price estimate.
- Consideration to designer “preferences” and engineering is applied with the initial design.
- At Ultimate Closet Systems we are enthusiastically and promptly available to discuss designs, budgets, engineering, room prep, and more.
- We welcome design revisions to meet client’s requirements.
- Collaboration is the path to SUCCEED as a custom wine room designer!
- Sold Designs
- Final room dimensions & payment
- Details are finalized for approval
- Client’s approval of design with “sign-off” documents
- Production & Shipping dates are established
- Production begins
- Each cellar starts with American grown lumber and milled at our Indiana warehouse.
- Each piece of wood is shaped to the distinct cellar design specifications.
- INSTALL OF CUSTOM WINE RACKING
- Average install takes 3 to 5 days
- Consultation with Client